Boop (unfinished) Boop (unfinished)

Good Sound

This is a great demo! The sounds are well controlled and all sounds great together. Once more ideas are put together, it should be a great piece. Keep it up :)

Rainbowdove responds:

Thanks! I'm glad it sounds "controlled." It's my first song I've really taken the time to experiment with everything. I have like no experience with mixing and such so it will take me awhile to finish.

An assault on drugs An assault on drugs

Has Potential, yet lacking

Definitely a good concept here, and yet there is much more that can be improved.

The mixing can be a lot tighter, as can the guitar solo synchronization.

It sounds pretty good having put it together in a couple of minutes, but just so it "makes you feel like you are truely on drugs" should not be an excuse to be sloppy. Tighten up and it can sound loads better. Keep it up!

Carol of the Bells (Metalized) Carol of the Bells (Metalized)

Nice Guitars

Really Nice guitars. I preferred a more complex drum sequence, but nice job mixing the guitars. I'm not going to say it is perfect, but it is definitly not bad at all. Some bass guitar might've helped to make it feel more full.

Night Vision Night Vision

Nice

Some interesting sounds there. Could be used for some surrealistic scene. I found the dominant sound to be quite repetitive and annoying, but the backing sounds were very welcoming whenever they came. There are many good stuff in there. Keep up the good work.

Kragoon responds:

Thanks for the review! I completely agree. Normally I would try to fix those problems, but I dont even have the program I used to make it anymore. :P
so I guess it will have to stay imperfect for now. :P Oh well!

Anyway thanks again! :)

Death and Despair Death and Despair

Sounded so awesome

Sounds really close to real guitar, probably because you originally had them on real guitars, then spent the time onto a synth program. I'd just love to hear you actually play it. It would be awesome. Your style is awesome, and keep it up.

peace

I Has Eaten a Toastr for Lunch I Has Eaten a Toastr for Lunch

Intense

All I could think of with the opening bass was "Hand Cramp!" but it sounded cool. Your style of metal is awesome and intense. But the fact that you used synths really degraded the metal feeling. You can have synth bass and drums, but the guitar has to be genuine. But, man, your style is hardcore. I mean, you don't really have to be in a recording studio. If you actually have a guitar, then you can record yourself with a mike and computer. I personally just use Audacity for recording and FL Studio for the drums and bass.

If you can spend the time on a synth program to make this, my way shouldn't be too hard.

Can't wait to hear more from you, and good luck.

Peace

hooglese responds:

Thanks for the advice, and if you want i can send the tab to you, the song is ALOT easier than it sounds, kinda like wretch by protest the hero, well atlest the bass of wretch

MegaManWindMan-Metaljonus MegaManWindMan-Metaljonus

Awesome

Very well balance of metal and video game music. So there is a happy medium between them. Great job.

Everything is Wrong.. Everything is Wrong..

I really mean this

Very heart felt. But you appear to have a very pessimistic way of looking at stuff. "Everything is Wrong..."

okay...

Although nothing is perfect, this song just disproved your "Everything is Wrong" theory. It's just an awesome opener and a meditative song.

Just curious... is it real strings playing there?

I'm just considered lazy and assume everyone else is and use some computer generated sounds, but that might not be the case for you. If you did record it, very, very nice job recording and adding the unforgettable emotion.

keep up the good work.

Under The Bridge. Under The Bridge.

Wicked Cool...

I really enjoyed listening to it. That is some cool stuff. How'd you get the violin on there? But the guitar work is very interesting to listen to.

The ending could have been nicer, thus the 8/10.

Pokemon Gym Music Pokemon Gym Music

Very Cool

I liked the drums--nice and light. It would have been nice if it was a longer loop. Still, very cool.