- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

It's cool...

it's easy and everything, I love the songs! but (maybe it's just my slow computer) the notes "barely" followed what I was hearing. It was just follow what you see, not what you hear.

Nice remix of Guitar hero, though.

Boop (unfinished) Boop (unfinished)

Good Sound

This is a great demo! The sounds are well controlled and all sounds great together. Once more ideas are put together, it should be a great piece. Keep it up :)

Rainbowdove responds:

Thanks! I'm glad it sounds "controlled." It's my first song I've really taken the time to experiment with everything. I have like no experience with mixing and such so it will take me awhile to finish.

An assault on drugs An assault on drugs

Has Potential, yet lacking

Definitely a good concept here, and yet there is much more that can be improved.

The mixing can be a lot tighter, as can the guitar solo synchronization.

It sounds pretty good having put it together in a couple of minutes, but just so it "makes you feel like you are truely on drugs" should not be an excuse to be sloppy. Tighten up and it can sound loads better. Keep it up!

Carol of the Bells (Metalized) Carol of the Bells (Metalized)

Nice Guitars

Really Nice guitars. I preferred a more complex drum sequence, but nice job mixing the guitars. I'm not going to say it is perfect, but it is definitly not bad at all. Some bass guitar might've helped to make it feel more full.

the city the city

Wow...

The city is amazing. And you said you used 3DS MAX. To tell the truth, I have no idea how that program works, how it's used, and what it is capable of. I can be pretty sure how much time you spent on it... a lot.

It looks really cool, but I can't write a proper review if I don't know what the program is... But to a normal viewer, or anyone with respect to detail, can see a lot of effort in this. Wonderful job.

ace9595 responds: